Friday, November 03, 2006

NaViGaWriMo Ressurection

Okay, first: The little updates:

UPDATE #1: I am still alive! Things have just been going slowly, what with school and midterms and life and all. I will try to pick up the pace again.
UPDATE #2: There is a new version of Vertical out. There are a bunch of changes, so rather than go over all of them here I'll just let you find out for yourself or read the readme.
UPDATE #3: I have now officially submitted Zombie City Tactics to the Independent Games Festival Student Showcase Competition. We'll see how it fares!

Anyways!

NaNoWriMo is upon the writers among us once again. What this makes me think is that NaViGaWriMo is more or less around the corner. I've got 2 months to plan out my new game, and possibly start a NVGWM website this time around, and spread the word so that we get more than 3 participants this year. In short, while work on ZCS will still be going on behind the scenes, but this blog will now be functioning as a NaViGaWriMo blog for the next 3 months.

I don't know what my game will be yet, but I do know that I'm going to continue with last year's theme of Action without Violence. This isn't an official rule of the month or anything, just my own personal challenge.

Stay tuned!

7 comments:

Bonnie said...

Hey Alan - how goes?
Been doing any web programming lately?
not that I like, need a web programmer or anything.
>>
<<

Alan Gordon said...

I suck at web programming. Why are you never on AIM?

Bonnie said...

I am?!?
I just mostly leave it set to away, even when i am not.

crazyloko said...

buy products wholesaleThis phenomenom is typified by China Wholesalersthe rise ofbusiness. Incredible range of products available with China Wholesale “Low Price and High Quality” not only reaches directly to their target clients worldwide but also ensures that wholesale from china from China means margins you cannot find elsewhere and China Wholesale will skyroket your profits.china wholesale productsbuy china wholesalewholesale chinawholesale productsbuy products

lla said...

cell phones
mobile phone
cheap cell phones wholesale

Adi said...

Oes Tsetnoc one of the ways in which we can learn seo besides Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa. By participating in the Oes Tsetnoc or Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa we can improve our seo skills. To find more information about Oest Tsetnoc please visit my Oes Tsetnoc pages. And to find more information about Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa please visit my Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa page and other update like as Beratnya Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa, Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa di perpanjang and Jangan Berhenti Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa. Thank you So much.

Oes Tsetnoc | Lanjutkan Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa

pitt brid said...

Ralph Lauren (Ralph Lauren) Brand Identity:

1. Polo logo: This is Lauren (Ralph Lauren) the most famous symbol, selected from the Ralph Lauren Polo brand aristocratic LOGO, you can associate the origins of clothing he designed.

2.POLO shirt: by Lauren (Ralph Lauren) created by polo shirts, long and short in front of Yibai is playing polo for the charge when the forward movement and design.

3. Cotton long-sleeved shirt: This is almost polo ralph lauren Safe for men and women of classic style to go with a formal suit, narrow skirt, very American style.

4. American flag logo: cowboy wear the best expression of American spirit, so polo ralph lauren outlet online to represent the United States flag.

◆ POLO (Ralph Lauren) Outlet Website:
http://www.ralphlaurenonsale.com/